Next fall, Swifties will be able to board Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas ship to experience ‘In My Cruise Era’. The cruise is a Marvelous Mouse Travels fan-sponsored event hosted by travel agents Jessica Malerman, Nicole Rivera and Shelby Reyes. In addition to being travel agents and Royal Caribbean specialists, the three are besties and huge T. Swift fans, too. This cruise is not endorsed or affiliated with TASRM or Taylor Swift, just a fan-led experience to continue the fun that the Eras tour brought to Swifties’ lives.
The trio is working closely with Royal Caribbean to curate Taylor-themed events for each night of the cruise. All details are subject to change, but so far guests can look forward to the following inspired by Taylor’s lyrics:
- A welcome cocktail party (“We can’t make any promises now can we babe, but you can make me a drink”)
- Friendship bracelet swapping (“Make the friendship bracelet, take the moment and taste it”)
- Themed dance party (“I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you”)
- Themed karaoke (“Heartbreak is the national anthem, we sing it proudly”)
- Taylor trivia (“Can I ask you a question?”)
- Nightly Eras outfit themes (“Lately she’s been dressing for revenge”)
The four-night cruise will spend time at Royal Caribbean’s private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay, in the Bahamas as well as Nassau. The cruise will depart October 21, 2024, one day after Taylor Swift wraps up a three-show run in Miami.
Guests can choose from a variety of staterooms for this cruise. However, the boardwalk balcony rooms, nicknamed “I’m so in love that I might stop breathing”, have sold out. Interior staterooms (“I knew you were trouble when you walked in”) and oceanview balcony staterooms (“Karma is the breeze in my hair on the weekend”) remain. Cost is $1573-1967. Due to capacity restrictions, only guests who book directly with Jessica, Nicole or Shelby will be able to participate in events. For more information, visit https://travefy.com/website/CruiseEra-ywtar32qstyh3q2.