GoldenSky Country Music Festival will return to October 18-20 at Discovery Park in Sacramento, California. In 2023, the festival broke its previous attendance records with 60,000 guests over two days. Due to this, Danny Wimmer Presents has expanded the festival to three days of live music with headliners Keith Urban (Friday), Thomas Rhett (Saturday) and Luke Bryan (Sunday).
“The initial two years of GoldenSky have been truly exceptional, from the incredible artists who graced our stage to the warm embrace of Northern California fans,” said Chamie McCurry, Chief Marketing Officer at Danny Wimmer Presents. “We are thrilled to announce our expansion to a three-day event as we approach our third year and are excited to introduce Luke Bryan, Thomas Rhett, and Keith Urban to the GoldenSky family!”
The complete music lineup is:
Charles Wesley Godwin
Shane Smith & the Saints
One local opener per day will be announced at a later date.
In addition to the live music, GoldenSky offers its attendees many “Golden Experiences”, including:
- GoldenSky Beer Festival, which showcases the best in local, regional and national brews. Guests can choose from over 100 different beers, hard seltzers and ciders.
- The Farmhouse, which serves up local food experiences that show off why Sacramento is the farm-to-fork capital of America.
- Sidelines Sports Bar, where NCAA and NFL games will be shown.
- El Dorado Market, where festival attendees can shop small and local businesses.
- River City Dance Hall & Saloon, where you can show off your boot-scootin’ boogie skills. Line dancing, partner two-stepping and lessons will happen daily. When the sun goes down, a house DJ will take over. And if that’s not enough for you, take a ride on Billy, the house bull, to test your rodeo skills.
- Wines of Sacramento, where California wines take center stage.
“We are thrilled that GoldenSky is expanding to three days next year, bringing an unbeatable lineup to Northern California,” said Mike Testa, President & CEO of Visit Sacramento. “We can’t wait to welcome the amazing fans back to Sacramento for another festival experience like no other. If you’re a country music fan, this is the place you have to be in October.”
GoldenSky Country Music Festival passes go on sale Friday, December 15 at 10am PST. Weekend and Single Day General Admission, VIP passes and Park and Ride Shuttle Passes are available for purchase. The JamPack hotel package also allows fans to save by bundling festival passes, hotel and more. Festival goers are encouraged to buy tickets early, as pricing will increase through the coming months. Payment plans begin at just $10 down with no payments due until February. For tickets, visit www.GoldenSkyFestival.com. A limited number of specially priced tickets for military personnel and first responders can also be purchased via GovX, while supplies last.