Wynn Las Vegas has revealed an impressive array of programming centered around the Super Bowl, commencing on Friday, Feb. 9 and culminating in the main event on Sunday, Feb. 11. The festivities encompass celebrity-centric nightlife events, a star-studded podcast studio lineup, and exclusive pop-up activations.
“Hosting the Big Game in Las Vegas has brought an unparalleled excitement to the city,” stated Steve Weitman, President of Wynn Las Vegas. “Wynn will be the ultimate destination for pre and post-Big Game celebrations, offering a comprehensive lineup of activations and experiences designed to captivate both sports enthusiasts and guests eager to immerse themselves in the energy of this significant event.”
Big Game Weekend programming includes:
- The iconic Flipper’s Roller Boogie Palace coming to Encore Beach Club with an after party that celebrates the release of “Coming Home” by Usher. The invite-only event on Feb. 11 will also honor the 30th Anniversary of “Gin and Juice” with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. The evening filled with music, dancing and skating will include sounds by Diplo and a performance by Hardy. Food will be provided by Chef Sarah Thompson of Casa Playa, featuring the coastal Mexican flavors that the restaurant is known for.
- XS Nightclub and Encore Beach Club at the center of the action. The weekend kicks off with “Shaq’s Fun House” at XS Nightclub on Friday, Feb. 9, featuring performances by Lil Wayne, Diplo and DJ Diesel aka Shaq – alongside a vibrant carnival experience. Festivities continue on Saturday, Feb. 10 at Encore Beach Club with the daytime festival “Gronk Beach” from football legend Rob Gronkowski, comprised of live performances by Afrojack and more with a roster of celebrity attendees. The evening is capped at XS Nightclub with the exclusive sports and music event “Sports Illustrated the Party Presented by Captain Morgan”, which is headlined by The Chainsmokers, Kygo and special guest, Bebe Rexha. Closing out the weekend post-game on Sunday evening, Feb. 11, join “Marshmello and Friends” for an unforgettable celebration at XS Nightclub.
- Crowd-favorite headliners and entertainment at Encore Theater, alongside a round-the-clock podcast lineup at Blue Wire Studios inside Wynn Las Vegas. Resident comedian Sebastian Maniscalco has four shows at Encore Theater on Feb. 9 and 10, at 7:30 and 10:30 p.m., while Blue Wire Studios will welcome noteworthy podcasts throughout the weekend. This includes Games with Names from host Julian Edelman, The Stephen A. Smith Show with Stephen A. Smith, Boomer & Gio on CBS Sports Network with Boomer Esiason and Gregg Giannotti, The Big Podcast with Shaq, The Richard Sherman Show with Richard Sherman, and The Edge with Micah Parsons, among others.
- Immersive pop-ups across the resort, ranging from retail and art to sports and spirits. LOUIS XIII Cognac will continue hosting its first-ever pop-up retail experience at Wynn, showcasing an extensive selection of LOUIS XIII’s most coveted offerings, including The Iconic Collection, THE DROP Collection, RARE CASK 42.1 and an assortment of the brand’s unique accessories and products. Roberto Cavalli, with Creative Director Fausto Puglisi, presents an invite-only trunk show at Jardin, featuring a first look at the Spring/Summer 2024 and a Fall 2024 preview, and a selection of couture pieces. Anastasia Beverly Hills will take over The Salon at Encore during Big Game Weekend, with makeup services featuring ABH products and select items available for purchase for the first time, as well as rotating appearances from founder Anastasia Soare. Eden Gallery, the premier destination for contemporary art located at the Encore Esplanade, will also feature exclusive artist appearances throughout the weekend starting Friday, Feb. 9.
- Viewing parties at Allegro, The Buffet, Charlie’s Sports Bar, East Side Lounge, and Lobby Bar. Including all-you-can-eat specials, tailgate favorites, and premium gametime viewing, the price and timing of each event varies.
In addition, Wynn Las Vegas is offering limited room reservations for Big Game Weekend with a minimum stay of three nights, beginning Friday, Feb. 9.