One of the most notable hotel brands Marriott, is introducing two new cards for the avid traveler, Marriott Bonvoy Bevy American Express Card and the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Card from Chase. These cards are meant for customers who want to accumulate points faster toward free stays.
“We are experiencing a travel renaissance among our Marriott Bonvoy members. The new cards from American Express and Chase will meet the growing desire to earn points as fast as possible – whether members are staying at one of our properties, or making everyday purchases – and redeem their points toward free stays,” said David Flueck, Senior Vice President, Global Loyalty, Marriott International in a press release.
The annual fee for the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy American Express Card and Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Card from Chase is $250. For more information, on both cards, go here.
Here are some benefits on maximizing points for both new cards:
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy Points on purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy
- 4X Marriott Bonvoy Points on up to $15,000 in combined purchases per year at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy Points on all other eligible purchases
- 1,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points with each qualifying stay
- Complimentary Gold Elite status
- A Free Night Award (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points) after making $15,000 in purchases per year. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year toward higher Elite status
Additionally, Marriott Bonvoy is announcing enhancements to its premium Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American ExpressCard, including Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite status (which offers late checkout, a welcome gift of choice upon arrival, and more), a $300 annual credit at restaurants worldwide (up to $25/month back) and an annual Free Night Award.