Florida residents, if you’re looking for a fun way to visit the most magical place on earth, Disney is now offering Summer Magic Tickets. Summer Magic Tickets are 3- or 4-day tickets that begin at $58/day. This means that guests can save significantly, so long as they have proof of Florida residency. These special tickets are available now through September September 29th.
Disney Summer Magic Tickets are valid for one theme park per day. To enter a park, a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are both required for guests ages 3 and up. Reservations are required and subject to availability.
It’s time to celebrate #AlltheDisneyThrills and each park has something special to offer you! Some options are:
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park:
- Kali Water Rapids, a whitewater adventure through a jungle in the heart of Asia;
- Avatar Flight of Passage, which takes riders on a ride on the back of a banshee;
- Festival of the Lion King, a larger than life show filled with songs and puppetry celebrating The Lion King.
- EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival happening now through 7/5;
- EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival beginning 7/27;
- Test Track Presented by Chevrolet, where guests can design their own virtual concept car and take a test drive;
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, a 4D ride through the busy kitchen, walls and dining room of Gusteau’s famous Paris restaurant.
Magic Kingdom Park:
- TRON Lightcycle, a brand new rollercoaster located in Tomorrowland. The ride is one of the fastest coasters at any Disney park in the world.
- Happily Ever After, which features unforgettable fireworks nightly over Cinderella Castle and new projections on Main Street U.S.A.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ, Andy’s backyard that serves up barbeque-inspired food family-style in Toy Story Land
- Fantasmic!, a spectacle that marries amazing effects and timeless Disney songs into an unforgettable experience
What’s more, Florida residents can also save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays between 7/11-9/28. Guests who stay at the specialty themed Disney Resorts will also receive 30-minute early entry into any theme park and complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort. To take advantage of this deal, visit DisneyWorld.com/FLSave. For more information about Walt Disney World Resort, visit WDWNews.com or DisneyParksBlog.com.