Royal Caribbean is raising the bar on its Perfect Day at CocoCay with the private island’s first adults-only experience, Hideaway Beach. The beachfront paradise is set to open alongside the debut of the Icon of the Seas in January 2024. Hideaway Beach will be an all-day experience including private beach and pools, cabanas, new dedicated spots for food and drinks, live music and much more.
“Hideaway Beach is a completely new vibe and experience that vacationers are looking for on Perfect Day at CocoCay. Everything from its hidden-like location to the exclusive beach and pools to the private cabanas is designed for adults who want a day just for them,” said Michael Bayley, president and CEO, Royal Caribbean International. “There are experiences for everyone on a Royal Caribbean vacation, and that’s at the heart of our private island and its popularity. Whether it’s thrill or chill, family time or time to celebrate, families and friends can create their ‘perfect’ vacation day without compromise, and Hideaway Beach adds to what continues to be an unmatched combination of ways to do just that.”
For an entry charge, vacationers over 18 can experience:
Adult Fun Beachside or Poolside:
- Hideaway Beach – over an acre of white sand beaches and turquoise waters await guests. Vacationers can relax on resort-style loungers under umbrellas, in-water hammocks or dip their toes as they play on the swings.
- Hideaway Pool – cool off, visit the swim-up bar or dance to the all-day tunes provided by the DJ. In-water seating and poolside loungers are available near this heated infinity pool.
- Hideaway Cabanas – ten poolside cabanas, equipped with cabana attendant service, a mini-fridge, floating beach mats and charging outlets.
- The Hideout – tucked away in a nook at one end of Hideaway Beach, The Hideout is the peak VIP experience. Therein, a heated infinity plunge pool, cabana attendant service, in-water loungers, an outdoor shower and resort-style seating awaits.
Food & Drinks:
- On the Rocks – an al fresco bar along the shore serving up refreshing drinks like frozen margaritas and mai tais. Live music, TV to watch sports, pool, shuffleboard and a beautiful view of the ocean will keep guests entertained.
Hideaway Bar – a swim-up bar inside Hideaway Pool that includes two levels.
Slice of Paradise – grab fresh-from-the-oven pizzas in this rustic bar. Food is complimentary and includes island flavors, like Bahamian guava barbeque chicken and more to tantalize taste buds.
Snack Shack – if burgers, chicken sandwiches, mozzarella sticks and fresh salads are more your speed, this is the best option for you. Snack Shack has shaded seating, Adirondack chairs and tables on the sand.
Beach Bars – both sides of this beachfront paradise feature their own full-service bars so grabbing a new drink is never a hassle.
For more information on Hideaway Beach, visit https://www.royalcaribbean.com/perfect-day-cococay/hideaway-beach.