Icon of the Seas, the world’s largest cruise ship, will set sail in January 2024 with an unparalleled lineup of dining experiences for its guests. Travelers aboard the newest ship from Royal Caribbean can choose from more than 20 new dining experiences, including everything from walk-up windows to private dining options.
“The experiences had over great food are at the heart of so many shared memories that we could all use more of in our day-to-day. We’ve designed Icon of the Seas to offer every guest, no matter their tastes, age and mood or the occasion, a variety of ways they can easily make those moments their way every day while on vacation,” said Linken D’Souza, vice president, food and beverage, Royal Caribbean International. “If vacationers want to stick to their favorites, like kids and their chicken tenders, or mix it up every night and try new flavors, more than 20 experiences across Icon’s eight neighborhoods make that possible – without compromise – more than ever.”
Food and drink can be found everywhere in Icon’s eight neighborhoods. New dining experiences include:
- Empire Supper Club, an elevated eight-course experience near the Central Park neighborhood. Experience the finest American cuisine, from caviar to wagyu, as well as drink pairings with each dish. A three-piece band will play modern favorites with a twist as you dine.
- AquaDome Market, the first food hall aboard Royal Caribbean ships. Therein, guests can choose from Creme de la Crepe serving up sweet and savory dishes, Mac’s making innovative macaroni and cheese dishes, fresh pitas and bowls from Feta Mediterranean, Asian food at GNGR or sandwiches and salads at Toast and Garden. Wine and beer selections will also be available.
- Izumi in the Park, an all-day walk-up window serving fresh sushi, taiyaki ice cream and more, next to the original Izumi restaurant.
- The Pearl Cafe, a new option for toasted sandwiches, ready-made salads and small cafe bites.
- Basecamp, the perfect spot to refuel with drinks and snack food between visits to Thrill Island, Chill Island or The Hideaway.
- Desserted, a milkshake bar that also serves up adults-only boozy renditions of the classic frozen treat.
- The Grove, an al fresco, Mediterranean dining option on the suite sun deck.
- Surfside Eatery, a buffet for all ages to enjoy in the heart of Surfside.
- Pier 7, which serves all-day brunch and casual California-inspired plates.
- Surfside Bites, which offers fast food options like burgers, popcorn chicken and more.
- Celebration Table, where special occasions and milestones can be commemorated at a 12-seat private experience. Guests can choose from American, Italian, Asian or seafood menus, as well as add personal touches with ambient plus-ups and menu upgrades.
Returning fan favorites are:
- Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar, which has delightful Italian cuisine
- El Loco Fresh, which serves casual Mexican cuisine
- Chops Grille, a delicious steakhouse
- Trellis Bar
- Dining Room, which features three courses over three levels
- Hooked Seafood
- Coastal Kitchen, which has expanded to two levels
- Chef’s Table
- Park Cafe, which serves tapas in the evening
- Sorrento’s, a pizza joint serving up signature pies and a different specialty pizza daily
- Windjammer buffet, which boasts an expansive menu from around the world
- Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade, serving up bar food and fun
- Sprinkles, where you can find ice cream day or night
Icon will set sail in January 2024 with 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean vacations available year-round. The cruise includes destinations like Perfect Day at CocoCay, The Bahamas, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Cozumel and Roatan. For more information or to book your cruise, visit www.RoyalCaribbean.com/Icon.