Marriott Bonvoy is currently running a promotion that will help its guests rack up bonus points this fall. Registered members can earn 1,500 bonus points on each stay. They can also earn an additional 3,000 bonus points each time they stay at three different brands during the promotion. With over 8,000 properties within the Marriott portfolio, there are so many great options from which to choose!
Marriott Bonvoy points are a great way to earn discounts, experiences or free stays at Marriott hotels. However, they can also be used for cruise bookings, airline miles and more. If you’re an avid traveler, this is the best way to get more bang for your buck this fall.
Registration is currently open here until November 22, 2023. The promotion earning period runs through December 6th. Additionally:
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent in the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity, at any points-eligible rate.
- Stays completed prior to registration are not eligible to earn bonus points with this promotion. Members must register before November 22, 2023.
- To earn the additional 3,000 bonus points, members can only stay once at each participating Marriott Bonvoy hotel brand during the promotion earning period.
- There is no limit on the number of times a member can earn the 1,500 bonus points on each eligible paid stay completed during the promotion earning period.
- Registered members can begin earning bonus points from the first eligible stay that falls within the earning period, and on each eligible stay thereafter.
- A hotel must participate in Marriott Bonvoy at the time of the stay to qualify as a stay under the promotion terms.
- Stays at The Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott Executive Apartments®, and owner-occupied weeks at Marriott Vacation Club®, Marriott Grand Residence Club®, Sheraton Vacation Club®, Westin Vacation Club®, The Ritz-Carlton Club®, St. Regis Residence Club® and Luxury Collection Residence Club, are not eligible for this promotion.
For complete Terms & Conditions, visit here.