Whether you’re a member of the Bramily or just enjoy a femme-fronted music fest, Brandi Carlile’s Girls Just Wanna should be on your radar. The annual concert vacation experience returns to Barceló Maya in Mexico from January 9-13, 2024. Pack your favorite floatie and grab your friends for four nights of concerts under the Caribbean stars.
Escape the winter chill and catch a stacked lineup including:
Wendy & Lisa
Mary Chapin Carpenter, Brandy Clark & Kim Richey (as Titans of Americana)
There will also be a yet-to-be-revealed very special guest. Any guesses?
The Barceló Maya
The Barceló Maya is on one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful beaches, with over a mile of white sand, crystal clear water and an incredible coral reef. Six luxury properties – Riviera, Beach, Caribe, Colonial, Tropical and Palace – exist therein. Each one has pools, diverse restaurants and a variety of entertainment options. There are swim up bars, tennis courts, mini golf and more for guests to explore.
A variety of activities will be available including:
- U-Spa Wellness: a world-class spa service
- Brandi-oke: karaoke hosted by Brandi. Guests can take the stage with Brandi, Tim and Phil as their backing band!
- Lip Sync Contest: an annual tradition
- Bootcamp: a great workout on the beach
- Tequila Tastings: showcasing the exquisite tequilas Mexico has to offer
- Craft Beer Tastings & Exchange: sample beers from local partners and bring a 6-pack from your favorite local brewery to exchange with others
- Daily Yoga: early morning sessions in an open-air environment
- Sports & Games: from beach volleyball to pickleball, FlowRider, disc golf, spikeball, cornhole and more!
Guests can also partake in a variety of off-site activities exploring Riviera Maya’s ancient history and natural treasures. These opportunities are optional and transportation is included. Guests will be able to reserve these adventures through the guest dashboard soon. Emails will be sent out to ticket holders as more information is released.
Event package pricing includes all performances, all-inclusive accommodations, activities, workshops and self-curated programming. Whether you want to get involved in the festivities or just kick back and relax, there is something for everyone during this magical weekend. Girls Just Wanna does what it can to reduce the weekend’s carbon footprint and give back to the local community. For more information about Girls Just Wanna Weekend 5, visit https://www.girlsjustwannaweekend.com/.