Welcome to The Travel Addict blog. My name is Amy and I am The Travel Addict. I have been traveling for years all over the world taking photographs trying to capture the time and spirit of places along the way. I really can’t imagine not traveling on a regular basis. There were several signs when I realized I might have a problem. You may be an addict too if you experience the following symptoms:
- You continuously try to go further away and to more remote locations.
- You live out of a suitcase even when you are home.
- You tell all your friends that you are convinced you can win the Amazing Race.
- You have at least four different currencies in your wallet at all times.
- You can fall asleep anywhere including cars, buses, planes.
- You have learned to function in a constant state of jetlag.
Digging through the archives and travel journals has begun to help tell many of the stories behind the photos. Hopefully these short stories and photographs will inspire others to get out of their comfort zones to go and see something new whether it is across town or around the globe.