If you love global cuisine and want the title of Chief Eats Officer (CEO) then this task/challenge from Ramada by Wyndham could be for you. The company will pay someone $10,000 to uncover some of the world’s best food. See the rules to enter below.
The future “CEO will need to visit up to eight countries over the course of a three-week trip. You will have to document travel and culinary adventures in real time with unique photos, videos, and written content. Share all of sharing your experiences on social media platforms.
Applications are due by November 14 and you can apply through Tiktok, video submissions, email and more. Go here for full details on how to apply!
Here is what you need to qualify:
- Active and proficient on various social media accounts (TikTok and Instagram preferred).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- At least 21 years old with a valid passport.
- Availability to travel for up to three weeks during summer 2023.
- Self-confessed foodie.
- Strong writing skills (required for blog writing).
- Comfortable working remotely and on deadline.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on the requirements stated by each country to be visited.
- Applicants must be a resident of Argentina, Australia, Canada, Germany, India, Mexico, New Zealand, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, or the United States.
If you are chosen you get $10,000 and a lot more perks. Wyndham will be giving away a $150 daily travel stipend for up to three weeks. The winner will have bragging rights and also win round-trip economy air transportation and paid hotel accommodations for up to three weeks at Ramada by Wyndham hotels. The lucky “CEO” Upgrade to Wyndham Rewards® Diamond level membership for one year.
“Food is the key that opens the door to new cultures, which is what Ramada by Wyndham is all about, inspiring travelers while connecting them to new global experiences,” said Stephanie Kendrick, brand leader and VP of Operations, Ramada by Wyndham. “Our lucky CEO will have the chance to fully immerse themselves in the best Ramada and its many destinations have to offer, all while bringing along a global audience to share in every moment of their life-enriching adventure.”