Guy’s Flavortown Tailgate is Better with Pepsi will take place steps from the Las Vegas strip on February 11, 2024 from 10:30AM-3:30PM. It will feature 20+ restaurant pop-ups, a “Taste of Las Vegas”, concepts that were custom-created by Fieri and loads of tailgate fun. In 2023, Guy’s Flavortown Tailgate welcomed 10,000+ fans at Big Game Sunday in Phoenix, but this year’s experience will be bigger than ever.
For 2024, 15,000+ guests will have the opportunity to partake in Guy Fieri’s world, enjoying the best in food and drink to pregame the Big Game. In addition to having their taste buds tantalized, fans will get to enjoy music performances from Dustin Lynch and DIPLO.
“Holy moly we are BACK. This Tailgate is on fire — the perfect mix of food, drinks, tailgate fun, and music. It’s a recipe for success. I can’t wait to see 15,000 fans step off the Strip and into Guy’s Flavortown Tailgate — Better with Pepsi,” Fieri said.
Pepsi is presenting this year’s Guy’s Flavortown Tailgate. The brand is working closely with Fieri to showcase how tailgate bites pair Better with Pepsi. On-site there will be an oversized Pepsi bar, custom-curated Pepsi cocktails, Guy’s favorite unapologetic Pepsi and food pairings and more. The following Pepsi flavors will be available for purchase at the event:
- Pepsi Original
- Pepsi Zero Sugar
- Diet Pepsi
- Wild Cherry Pepsi
“It’s a well-known fact that food tastes better with an ice-cold refreshing Pepsi — so we couldn’t be more thrilled that Guy Fieri, one of the most influential voices in the culinary world, agrees,” said Todd Kaplan, Chief Marketing Officer – Pepsi. “Guy’s indulgent culinary creations are the perfect compliment to Pepsi — especially with the unapologetic backdrop of Las Vegas. We can’t think of a better way for fans to enjoy gameday — with food, football, Vegas, and Pepsi.”
In addition to Pepsi, there are many big name brands from the food and beverage world partnering with Fieri:
- Anheuser-Busch and its signature beers, such as Bud Light, will be featured prominently throughout the festival, in over-the-top activations, at all bars and through a “Bud Light Cheers” moment onstage. Stop by the Bud Light Hangout to grab a beer and special prizes.
- Best Foods, the world’s most iconic mayonnaise brand, will park its food truck adjacent to the Strip and serve samples of its all-new Buffalo Chicken dip.
- CELSIUS Essential Energy will provide guests with a boost of energy to power them through the Big Game. CELSIUS is the official energy drink of Guy’s Flavortown Tailgate for the second year in a row. The brand will also put together the “What’s Your Vibe?” Lounge, which features an array of CELSIUS flavors.
- Flavortown Cookware will have an interactive on-site experience for guests showcasing what the brand is all about. Flavortown Tailgate attendees will get the first look at Flavortown Cookware’s Laser Titanium line, which provides premium nonstick cookware without the harmful chemical coating.
- Kingsford will create a smoky spectacle at Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse Pit. It will serve up Guy-curated recipe samples that bring the “back of house” to the “front of house”.
- King’s Hawaiian’s iconic slider buns will bring Guy Fieri’s Slider Sunday Cookout to life. Here guests can grab complimentary sliders, including the new Big Game Sunday Slider by Guy Fieri. There will also be backyard games and photo opps.
- Klutch Vodka is the official vodka for Guy’s Flavortown Tailgate. Klutch cocktails will be available at the Klutch Kares bar. A dollar from every cocktail purchased at the Klutch Kares bar will be donated to help families with special needs.
- Papa Johns will serve up fresh slices all day long. There will also be Papa Johns tailgate games and a competition for best victory dance.
- Santo Tequila, founded by Sammy Hagar and Fieri, will serve three expressions of their award-winning tequila: Blanco Tequila, Reposado Tequila and Añejo Tequila.
- Two Roads Brewing Company, in partnership with Guy Fieri, will deliver Flavortown Spiked to the Flavortown Tailgate. This new line features spiked fruit punches and teas made with real fruit to provide bold flavors with better ingredients.
- Tyson Foods is bringing its Tyson Truck full of tasty samples from its chicken-centric menu.
Guy’s Flavortown Tailgate is a free, family-friendly event with upgraded ticket options. Registration for free General Admission tickets powered by TickPick is now open. As a bonus, Cash App Card holders will receive 15% off food and beverage purchases at all Tailgate locations when using their card at checkout. For $89.99, guests can purchase the Taste of Flavortown Ticket, which provides guaranteed access to the event and a souvenir passport which includes 10 tasting vouchers to sample bites from Guy Fieri concepts and other restaurants. Fast Track General Admission, Guy’s VIP Clubhouse and VIP Tables are now available for purchase on GuysFlavortownTailgate.com.